Immigration Options

Immigrating to Canada

There are many immigration options available to you which we can help you with. These are some of the ones we focus on most.

British Columbia’s economic growth depends on having enough skilled and qualified people to meet labour market needs. The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) is a way for high-demand foreign workers and experienced entrepreneurs to gain permanent residency in B.C.

A Canadian immigrant may apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending at least three years in Canada as a permanent resident. You will need to satisfy several requirements to submit a Canadian citizenship application, and may then need to take a Canadian citizenship test.

Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada may sponsor their family members to Canada. This allows you to sponsor a parent or grandparent, and dependent children.

As a Permanent Resident (PR), you receive great opportunities and benefits in Canada. Having a PR card allows you to live, work and study in Canada on a permanent basis. Express Entry is for skilled workers who currently work in Canada or in other countries.

The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP) allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience. Skilled Canadian work experience gained through the PGWPP helps graduates qualify for permanent residence in Canada through the Canadian experience class.

This option is a way for citizens and permanent residents over the age of 18 to sponsor their spouse or common law partner to come to Canada. If eligible, your spouse will be granted residence status in Canada through Spousal Sponsorship.

If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A Study Permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.

Unless you are citizens of a visa-exempt country, individuals who wish to enter Canada for a temporary purpose, such as tourists, temporary foreign workers (individuals with work permits) and international students (individuals on study permits) must apply for and be granted a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV).

In order to work in Canada on a temporary basis, most foreign workers require a work permit. There are two types of work permits: Open Work Permits and Employer-Specific Work Permits.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) have introduced new 5 year pilot programs for caregivers: The Home child care provider (NOC 4411) and the Home Support Worker Pilot (NOC 4412). The aim of these programs is to allow qualified caregivers and their family members come to Canada with the goal of becoming permanent residents.

Set Up A Consultation

Scroll to Top